Looking for a new and exciting role at a dynamic and innovative start-up with offices in Paris? Then, join us at AIRTAG.
What is AIRTAG exactly?
AIRTAG is a fast growing start-up and the leading provider of mobile shopping solutions. Our team of 50+ experts in mobile shopping is comprised of engineers, web designers, project managers, business development, sales and communications. With our sense of humor and spirited nature, we have a great company working culture that makes everyday a great one to be at the office working on innovative mobile projects.
Examples of AIRTAG Mobile Shopping Projects:
The Project Manager Role:
As a project manager at AIRTAG, every day will bring new tasks and challenges. Your diverse skillset will be an asset to this position, with responsibilities including;
Marketing and Client Relations:
- Managing the day to day relationships with AIRTAG clients
- Defining client offers for mobile shopping projects
- Articulating the customer journey through storyboarding mobile applications and e-commerce sites
Working closely with the Technical and Design teams:
- Briefing the graphic design team and technical team about specifications
- Monitoring technical developments of solutions while respecting the project timeline
- Developing client reports, project planning and timelines
- Solution support over the phone and in-person
- Internal activities planning and implementation including; internal relations, business proposals, communications and organizational structure
Sounds like you? Then come join us at AIRTAG and become part of a vibrant and skilled team that is passionate about new technologies. If this role sounds like you, then please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Further details about the internship:
An attractive salary and bonuses based on performance. This internship could also lead to a permanent position as a Project Manager. Also includes, the possibility to complete internship training in our New York offices.
For any questions regarding this role, please do not hesitate to contact us at the AIRTAG offices: +33(0)1 41 33 02 00
Download the full AIRTAG Marketing Project Manager Internship offer